Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
Crain's New York Business is seeking executives to be featured in our 2021 Notable Black Leaders and Executives special section. We will recognize Black men and women who have impacted New York City in major ways. The honorees selected will be featured in a celebratory section within the Feb. 15th issue of Crain's New York Business which will honor their professional, civic and philanthropic achievements.
The deadline to nominate is Friday, January 8.
To qualify for the list, nominees must:
- work within the New York City metro area (the five boroughs of NYC or Westchester, Rockland, Nassau and Bergen counties) to qualify
- be employed for a minimum of 5 years
- self-identify as a Black minority
- have shown the ability or power to effect change in their role or area of practice
- be involved in mentorship
- be involved in community or philanthropic activities
- have assumed a leadership position in matters of diversity and inclusion (either inside or outside their company)
- focus on recent achievements (within the last 12 to 18 months)
Questions? Contact us today at email@example.com.